Santa Pod RSOC Wash Out!!!!!

Firstly, I like to say a massive thanks to everyone who came as far from Manchester, Portsmouth and Durham to a complete washout of a show.

You do the club proud :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Not really much to 'report' on, except a good day was still had in the compnay of friends despite the weather.

My 'few' pics to come :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only took 9 pics, not too many cos BBRM was camera happy around the stand, and his will be better than mine anyway :rolleyes: :D

plus I kept me knees dry :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :cheers:

Mine

fc06e4bc.jpg

new black fogs :)

251fb62e.jpg

new debadged rear

d7b2eeed.jpg

mine and Kev

0acd27d0.jpg

Kevs

6e91f09c.jpg

Paul, Mike and Ross

bb2519c9.jpg

My Dads old Cos :drool:

9cb2fc87.jpg

a few random Cossies that I fell in love with :drool: :D

b1e4be6d.jpg

fb5e9e0a.jpg

Edited by Lee R

shite weather still didn't stop us having a laugh. glad i went now :thumb:

good to catch up with the old and meet some new faces excellent to finally meet mike face to face!

matchu seriously needs to rethink his pace notes on the way to shows, poor old simes hamsters can't keep the pace and i can see us all getting tickets one day! that mondeo that i was stuck to when i went passed u on the way back matt had seriously offended me.......he had to learn :devil: :roll:

bravery award of the day to ross for letting jon c of all ppl drive his car to take tickets to john16v :rolleyes:

see y'all again soon :thumb:

class heheheeh :D :D :D :D :D

nice to meet up with the regs and the newbies class turnout, even tho it was a wash out but never mind had fun, lots of great cars tere sahame we couldnt have seen some up the strip, got some pics get them up later after ive had a sleep lol

sorry sime about the pace tid made me on way down, give the hamster some super food or something, nice race pace me on the way home tids and paced K3V with dad driving lol Pee head k3v :D :D :D :D

BRING IN FITP AND NICE WEATHER!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Was a good day, pity the weather fcukin ruined it! would have liked to see the strip opened!

EVO stand was lookin great, nice and big! Bought me sen some lexus lights (just fitted em, anyone elses fit wank with a 10mm gap at top??)

Look forward to the next show, hopefully the weather will hold off!! ;(

Sorry if i seemed ignorant to anyone today, i didnt have muchos sleep, and was rather intoxicated still!! :(

Firstly, I like to say a massive thanks to everyone who came as far from Manchester, Portsmouth and Durham to a complete washout of a show.

You do the club proud :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dont forget Grimsby Lee! :D

Had a great day as always, was nice to see some more evo cars, loving Marc 0183's mota, very nice....loads of bass too :D

Bring on the next one....but that shite weather can fcuk off though :thumb:

didnt take any pics had a laugh, and drove ross's car!, need new windscreen wipers really badly as i couldnt see sod all on the way home in the downpours

anyway passing out now need sleeeeep bad ZZzzZZZ

I loved watchin you Pee everyone off in the traffic. I pissed a few people off but didnt go quite as far as you!!

You got out a good 10mins before me and russ tho. Could you work out what was goin on on the other side??

there seemed to be no sign of any damage. I wondered if they were checkin that van for illegals :D