FITP 2004 in the Sun!!!! :)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are seletion of best from the new camera phone, if i do say so myself they aint to bad from a phone imo... ;) (my sister knicked my proper camera... :vangry: )

Image014.jpg

Spazmo lives up to his name, lol :P

Image015.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image028.jpg

The EVO conger line lol :pancake:

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

Edited by Paul

you'll be missed Ant, dont lose touch :thumb:

He'l be another Jon C hitchin lifts when his jap crap breaks :roll: :roll:

:innocent:

and ross.. i feel ill too.. woke up this morning feelin like shite

neck burnt bad!! and i got a sore throught, headache

got work today and exam at college :O

Ran out the house 50 mins late so I forgot the camera! :( Couldn't have taken a picture thats not already up anyway! :)

Was good to meet many of you! Will remember hearing then seeing Lee come flying round the roundabout next to our earlier meet point! Those wheels look fantastic when they are turning! :drool:

Did 300 miles in total and the car must have had one of the hardest days of its life! I got from Maidstone to Toddington services (M1) in under an hour! Trip showed 80miles, but I had country roads before and roadworks on the motorways! Then raced my mate in his E30 316i when I got home, missed a couple of gears :curse: so the short shift kit has moved higher up my list! :cheers:

Quality day! Looking forward to Ford Fair 8)

Will remember hearing then seeing Lee come flying round the roundabout next to our earlier meet point! Those wheels look fantastic when they are turning! :drool:

cheers mate.

was great to meet you and see the car in the flesh. bloody gorgeous mate :thumb:

Looks like you all had a top day. Wish I could have been there. Sadly money and my big list of car problems held me back. I will however be there next year. No other way around that. I will also be at the rolling road shoot out. Someone has a new engine coming soon :D

Glad the weather was good for ya. I spent the day polishing my shed. :thumb:

Was a good meet, a bit too hot for my liking (Thank god for AC).

Great to see some more cars in the flesh.

What time did a marority head off home? i did the off around 2ish. And on the A6 or A141 or something. There was a two up turned cars about 500m between each other, hope you guys didn't get stuck in traffic. Looking forward to seeing Matts piccies. :cheers: :thumb: