List the disadvantages of chrome wheels!

BUTLER

If u like chrome wheels, I'm not sure of any disadvantges, proabably just a bitch to keep clean if u don't use chrome stuff on em regularly, or even more of an arse when u kerb them.

I hate the look chrome wheels tbh, but if u like em then fair enuff, probably another disadvantage is they're pretty pricey lol!

:thumb:

I've got those arrospeed velocity's on mine in a smoked chrome centre with a polished rim on a silver car, I think they look allright to be honest. I don't know if I have to but I alwys keep them clean, and when the good (ish) weather is finished then I'm going back to steelies cause I'm not gonna take the risk. I have kerbed 2 of them though just on the rim, has them done at the beginning of this week and thy diamond cut the rim and polished it back up, charged me £15 a rim and you can't even tell where they've been done, I was expecting to pay much much more than that so I was well pleased.

my brother has chromes on his vectra, they look sooo nice in the sun and when clean! also they clean up really quick and really make the car look good enough if the cars dirty! one problem... they had to be replaced due to the chrome flaking off! this is a comman problem with alot of chrome wheels and cannot be stopped! they are BSA wheels and i have heard the same problem with other make wheels. so beware!