IF you where going to change your alloys.........

Colin

Was just thinking about this earlier, and really really really fancy changing my rims for a set of these on the car..........

Wolfrace Enigma - Shadow Chrome 17x8's :drool:

Enigma_Shadow_Chrome.jpg

......so how about you folks, is there anything you would like to change to atm then or are you happy with what you have?

Or folks with no rim's stick up what you would like?

Have got 17" TSW edges at the mo. originally wanted zenons TSw didnt have any in stock and would have been a hell of a wait. wish i waited now! :( . i like the edges dont get me wrong but they just show 2 much of the puny brakes and drums.

thinking getting the arches rolled in the near future and bigger wheels. might see if i get the zenons then! 8)

also used to like the OZ Optima deep dish wheels. by the time i had got a decent car and cash at my disposal they were discontinued.

im getting these hopefully next week in 18inch 215/35/18 tyres (ta kev :D)

What offsett ya going for scotteh? Cos i took mine to have it tracked yesterday, and he siad i was lucky that cos of teh design of the spokes, i was lucky that my calipers didnt catch! So just beware that they will fit well. Saying that ive got wilwood 4 pot calipers, so you prob be ok!

My wheels are my favourite!!They took 6 weeks to decide i was getting em!! X(

im getting these hopefully next week in 18inch 215/35/18 tyres (ta kev :D)

What offsett ya going for scotteh? Cos i took mine to have it tracked yesterday, and he siad i was lucky that cos of teh design of the spokes, i was lucky that my calipers didnt catch! So just beware that they will fit well. Saying that ive got wilwood 4 pot calipers, so you prob be ok!

My wheels are my favourite!!They took 6 weeks to decide i was getting em!! X(

was going for the 45 offset kev, only till i can be arsed to get cossie arches tho, once their on ill prob push em out agen :) but its y im trying to find a place that sells em near me, so i can see wot they r like on the car b4 i buy em.