I done it again.

Dunk

You know that last smack I had about a month ago. guess what, it happened again...

Heres a pic for anyone that dont remember....

06010002.jpg

Well I was going round an island. Slow too, was following some french cack, my car stopped steering and scared the poo outa me and went straight into the kerb doing almost exactly the same damage ;(

Couldnt work out why it happened till the recovery guy came out. Said he almost did the same and almost went into the side of me (I was at a friends house). There was oil on the island. only a small patch but enough to Fcuk me up completly. FECK :nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

Couldnt work out why it happened till the recovery guy came out. Said he almost did the same and almost went into the side of me (I was at a friends house). There was oil on the island. only a small patch but enough to Fcuk me up completly. FECK :nutter: :nutter: :nutter:

Report it to the police just incase there was an accident there earlier and it wasn't cleaned up right, you could be in line for compensation.

:thumb:

well looked @ the damage just. looks like I have managed to only Fcuk the lower suspension arm up!!! Not sure how I have managed that cus it looks worse than before because of the angle. Im worried about my steering rack now though. Once I have changed the arm I will have it looked at.

well I got it fixed. Or at least I thought I had. Just putting the anti rollbar link back on and the end drops out. well too late to buy parts now so gonna have to get it 2morrow. fix it on 2morrow night.

How dangerous would it be to drive my car without the anti roll bar attached?? LOL

I dont know if its completly driveable yet cus it had a flat battery. typical. will find out later :nutter:

How dangerous would it be to drive my car without the anti roll bar attached?? LOL

ouch sorry to see that matey , when i lowered my mk5 the anti roll bar bush broke so i cable tied the loose arm outta the way and drove it to the scappers , it shouls be fine to drive lust havent got the use of anti rol lbar :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...