go karts!!

ok where to start!! apart from certain someone cruising up and down the toll road on his own, cos he went the wrong way, :roll: we all met up ok then it all went into wacky races mode and we were still in the cars!! :eek: anyway all went ace, had a great day and thanks to everyone who came! jonc, toby and ant, nice to meet you all and your mad mates!! marcus, evv and dunk, cheers lads :thumb: anyway i know there are few photos that were took but here's mine anyway! :))

the track

300a778d.jpg

the flyover (nasty!! 8o )

363ccb04.jpg

the quick fit fitters!! lol

c41dfc75.jpg

the girls

67719819.jpg

the weapon!!

fe794eef.jpg

jonc and toby posing!! evv trying to hide!!

0168613e.jpg

tactic talks!63ccd11c.jpg

the pits!

881ec3db.jpg

Edited by rachyxx

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twas a great day but i just got back from the hospital, it seems i have damaged/torm the muscles around my ribs and it fcuking HURTS. i was goin sideways round that bens under the flyover and 2 people had crahsed, no lights were on so i kept going, got round the corner and went sideways into somebody and ive got cuts and bruises all over me.......

Marcus

the stupid thing was that crash was caused by my cousin who rammed me off, i was in 1st place and would have qualified for the final, untill my cousin took me out and caused a pile up and my m8 shane nipped in for first place!!

my cousin got the only black flag of the day as far as i know for knocking me off!

was a fun journey home me and toby left the others and went beserk weaving in an out of traffic at top end along with a load of superbikes all weaving!

JAE was also wicked very good weekend!

Best fun I've had in ages! :D :D

Never been before but it was great! Nice to meet everyone as well, as most of you I hadn't seen before.

I did well to get pole position for the final but was gutted I was given a duff kart cos by the second bend I was last! Recovered a bit and came 4th with Ant in 5th.

My ribs are also bruised as I got shunted 3 times in the left side in one race!

oh and happy Birthday Rachyxx, sorry didn't relise it was your bday at the time!

So when are we doing it again! :drool: