Span out

foxdie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

incident.jpg

:thumb:

Did exactly the same in the Saph a few weeks after passing my test, except where you hit the curb I just managed to bump the wheel up and stop it bouncing round the road anymore. Certainly an experience when you first feel the back end move out on you and having to start driving out of your side window... :))

• 3 weeks later...

I've done the same but was even luckier not to hit a curb (big motorway roundabout) still had to do a 3 point turn infront of another car that I had just blasted past though.

The later MR2s had Limited slip differential, and they changed the car setup to make it more controllable, but also a lot less fun, looking at your rear lights, yours is the same generation as mine (looks mint btw), a bigger turbo than the newer ones but not as highly tuned (so lower bhp) but a lot more fun handling (except in the wet).

Not taken mine out properly in the wet yet, going to have to be soooo careful not to do the same though!!!

• 2 weeks later...
i expect this to get resuscitated, but not by you!

me and Kev are not that petty.............. ;)

I just couldnt find it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I thought exactly the same thing!! Think you posted thsi whilst on holiday!!

Bloody Jap cars eh?!?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P