My MR2 Tubby

foxdie

thanks guys.

Theres a few imperfections in the paintwarok, light scratches. What looks like reversing difficulties (i think a previous own was a woman) but there not one spot of rust, its amazing condition considering its almost 10years old (only 60k miles too :D)

The runway is at my paintball center, and if i could actually ever get any of you to go, you could have ago too!!!!

I would love a set of 16' deep dish split rims, like these Veilside andrew racing ones:

ntnsracing_1801_266868674.gif

but there like gold dust in this country, and your thinking about £3k to import the exact size and offest from Veilside. maybe next month :P

MAte jst a quick question - does it leak from the roof at all when it rains ? Looks awsume mate love em cars to bits

(mines not a T-bar ;))

But they do on most examples, but this is easily cured using rubber expander around the edges! its like a feed for the waterproof lining. easy fix apprantle and solves 90% of most cases completely

Mmmm, im gonna be totally honest here mate (please dont be funny with me) but I dont like it at all, I love the sound and spec of the engine, and i can see past Fords, for instance i love Scooby Impreza's, skylines, beemers n stuff, but Ive never liked that shape MR2, come to think about it, ive never liked any shape of em!

Like i said mate, just being honest, i know people dont like mine, but at the end of the day matey, you drive it and i can see you love it! :thumb: :thumb: