little flies.....

Waxmonkey

does anyone else have the problem of little flies bouncing around their monitor?!

you go to kill them with your finger, then they bounce, so you poke them again and you get them.

then you push to make sure you killed them, and there's a smear on your monitor.

is it just me.................... X( X(

been driving me mad for months. :D

yep anoying little sods :vangry:

however, i work in a tech supp call center for pc world and i have had about 3 or 4 calls from ppl with TFT screens that have had a load of flies inside the montor (on the inside of the screen) and if u tap the screen they all fly about and land again...

its common apparently but the first call i ever had about it, i thought the bloke was on drugs or summat LOL

only thing u can try to do is get the vacume cleaner out and suck the little fookers out :P

I keep gettin daddy long legs in here, i swear their a evil kind, u hit them and they fly at ur face to attack, its the same with wasps, some people can hit em away and they Pee off but they attack em and call their mates who then attack me for the rest of the day when im pushin trolleys.

I've had the same.

I'm sure they're attracted to our yellow vests while were pushing the trolleys mate. :pancake:

still as with masturbation, the secret of good trolley pushing is it's all in the wrist action. :thumb:

yep anoying little sods :vangry:

however, i work in a tech supp call center for pc world and i have had about 3 or 4 calls from ppl with TFT screens that have had a load of flies inside the montor (on the inside of the screen) and if u tap the screen they all fly about and land again...

its common apparently but the first call i ever had about it, i thought the bloke was on drugs or summat LOL

only thing u can try to do is get the vacume cleaner out and suck the little fookers out :P

I do that. Tis a shite job aint it.

The thunder bugs under the TFT screen is common as feck on cheap screens. got a load of them that came back because custs complained.

:roll: