possibly one off the funniest things ever

g-spot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
oh yes of course i see why u all find that funny  ?(

sickos.  :curse:

dont worry theres plenty more :thumb: lol

shudnt take it so serious jade, the rabbit wud most likely of died as soon as the car hit it and altho its never nice wen animals get run over the video itself i fine is quite funny as its so unexpected

would u still be luaghing if it was a child?

i am an animal care student and i have the bigeest respect for animals infact more respect i have for alot of people i know. and im sorry i dont c a funny side.

its not a child tho...its a rabbit...

my old man was the police animal welfare officer for our area wen he was in the job so its not like im heartless wen it comes to animals lol, but a rabbit being run over is a common thing, which is sad but a fact, for me its the the fact that this rabbit runs out in front the car in the video being so unexpected and which imo is wot makes it funny

obviously ppl find different things funny, but branding every1 a sicko just cuz they find it amusing and ur opinion is different is a little OTT imo :thumb:

would u still be luaghing if it was a child?

i am an animal care student and i have the bigeest respect for animals infact more respect i have for alot of people i know. and im sorry i dont c a funny side.

its not a child tho...its a rabbit...

my old man was the police animal welfare officer for our area wen he was in the obviously ppl find different things funny, but branding every1 a sicko just cuz they find it amusing and ur opinion is different is a little OTT imo :thumb:

i just typed out an animal argument bu t deleted it coz i really cant be arsed beacsue there is no point as hardly any one will understand my view towards aniamls and people so i'll just leave it as i dont agree with it and i dont find it funny. i still think its sick.