New anthracite rims...... problem?

kiss my rs

Received my new 17" anthracite Raceline RLS rims today.

They were supposed to come with nankgang's, as I declined the offer of upgrading the tyres to Falken ze512's, but they gave me the Falkens neways :D

DSCF0963.jpg DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0968.jpg DSCF0972.jpg

BUT I havent put them on the car yet for 2 reasons.....

1. As it was usual rainy weather today

2. Ive noticed that on nearly all of the rims there are a few imperfections, light scuffing where the tyres have been fitted (u can feel this with ur finger, but cant really see it), slight bubble's etc.

bubble.jpg

What do you reckon? Should i ring the company (EVO PERFORMANCE) and tell them, as i dont want to fit them, then in a few months time they start to peel/flake or bubble badly then have no come back, or am i just being fussy?

ben

To be honest mate they will be in a worst state in w few weeks with stone chips and stuff its impossible to keep them a1

ring them up and make them log what they are like then in a few weeks if they do crack or peal they have it on record that you told them there was a fault :thumb:

Sorry to tell you this, put all the wheels are like that, ive got the same wheels but in silver, and the paint on em was shite, i had em refurbed in a chrome metalflake and they were loads better. I put em on my missus's car for a month and the ygot kerbed to fcuk!!LOL

Sorry to tell you this, put all the wheels are like that, ive got the same wheels but in silver, and the paint on em was shite, i had em refurbed in a chrome metalflake and they were loads better. I put em on my missus's car for a month and the ygot kerbed to fcuk!!LOL

well whos faults that! :P

I don't think ur being fussy, When i got mine there were light marks on one of the wheels plus a small dent, and on another wheel the paint had bubbled, called up em told em, they replaced one wheel (within 24hrs) plus gave me em at a reduced price coz i moaned :innocent:

Mind u in saying that, i kerbed one of em the very same day i put em on! lol

(no women jokes fankies! :kill: )

Edited to say..Very nice wheels :thumb:

Edited by charleigh

they replaced one wheel (within 24hrs) plus gave me em at a reduced price coz i moaned  :innocent:

Mind u in saying that, i kerbed one of em the very same day i put em on! lol

(no women jokes fankies!  :kill: )

You are always moaning, they probably got fed up with it in the end!

But if i rember rightly, you didnt actually hit the curb with that wheel though did you!? PMSL

Seriously though mate, i dont think you are being fussy. You ordered a brand new set of wheels, and ythe set you got wasnt perfect. :thumb:

I got them from evo performance matey..............

EVO PERFORMANCE

0191 518 44 44

:thumb:

I rang 2day and they were deadon about it, I told them about the dimples etc, they said it was normal and they recognise the problem, and that it shouldnt progress into nething severe. And that if it did, they would fix or replace within a year.

So hopefully everything will be fine.

Why cant anything ever just go 100% smoothly?

ben

they said it was normal and they recognise the problem, and that it shouldnt progress into nething severe. And that if it did, they would fix or replace within a year.

get em to put that in writing!!!!! bet they won't ;)