My Fast Ford Photoshoot

Mike C

Whoa Lee! What crept up your arse dude??

I dont think mike is gonna sit there and say that he did this and that to the car when he knows that he blatently didnt and so do the other magazines if they look at other car mags.

I would be very very suprised if petes and kevs names were not put forward for the people that did the mods to the car.

Dont be an arse lad.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

again, catch me on MSN for an explanation;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa Lee! What crept up your arse dude??

I dont think mike is gonna sit there and say that he did this and that to the car when he knows that he blatently didnt and so do the other magazines if they look at other car mags.

I would be very very suprised if petes and kevs names were not put forward for the people that did the mods to the car.

Dont be an arse lad.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :baby:

wrong end of t'stick mate

:pancake:

i'd have thought they'd have been dying to get there hands on a 100k+ Gti with RS 7's n a front splitter, don't see any of them around do you???  :tired:

and they could even buy it after the feature and take all the credit for themselves! 8)

you get any pics yourself Mike or you not allowed to use em anyway for copyright reasons?!

as i said mate, i snapped a few quick 'uns, but cant get 'em onto a PC atm :(

not sure i shud post 'em anyway, wouldnt wanna take any credit for choosing the location or anything :thumb:

WHOOOOAAA,

And worlds shitteist Comment goes too....

I hate the way you take the credit for other people's work Mike :nutter:

And a close runner-up....

i'd have thought they'd have been dying to get there hands on a 100k+ Gti with RS 7's n a front splitter, don't see any of them around do you??? 

Now, i've either i got the wrong-end of the stick, or you guys just made me redundandant as the forums local asshole.