Bowling 21st Nov 2004

What a great night, went to the arranged meet point 25 mins early to find that most people had been there since 5pm!!!! an HOUR early!!!!! anyways, hung around outside for abit waiting to see if there were any late come'ers n went inside to find that due to a technical computer error no-one would be bowling 2nite :nutter: :nutter:

Good old Rachy demanded the Yellow Pages and a new venue was found 10 miles down the road, little Evo convoy to which Mike C managed to get lost from even though he was in the middle of the convoy and no-one else managed to get lost!!!! :D :D :D

Had 4 games of bowling in the end and a great laugh throughout :thumb:

Will attempt to scan the score car in i got but my scanner is saying it can't find the software at the mo so i'll keep trying :thumb:

Thanks guys for coming, twas a good night :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno who it was in a dark coloured R plate going into the overpass/flyover thing thats also the left hand bend but Fcuk going into that at 100+  ;)   :thumb:

ya lightweight, thats 110......in the wet :thumb: :roll:

Edited by Lee R

seeing the post above i can only guess it was Scotteh!!!!

110 X( didn't like the feel of the wheelspin in 3rd off the Wilby roundabout!!! didn't fancy any understeer at 100+ :D :D Plus of course you're going into the possible safety camera team location, nowt there though! :D

and LOL at me n Lee's 1st game!!!! 1st bowl each, nowt, 2nd bowl each, nowt again :roll: :roll:

It got better!!!! trust me :pancake: :cheers:

Yeah was really good, really enjoyed it :thumb:

BIG BIG thanks to MIKE C for picking me up and giving me a lift in his phat ride :cheers: :cheers: :thumb: and also to rach, evv and matt for being the supporting acts :D :thumb: :cheers:

Also :thumb: to Kev (rach's kev) for our 149 club :thumb: :thumb: and a giant :P :P :P to cossie cab matt for getting 150 (not even a remotely cool number, unlike 149 ;) )

:cheers:

excuse me, i got the 150 that no one beat!! :P then you and kev got 149, poor effort!! :baby: matthew h was meant to be following me back but we went for some petrol and never saw him again!! scott says he saw him shotting down the m1 south bound!! :jaw: so he's proberly in london now!!! :roll: cool night, ace laugh!! :thumb: