Smashed the front of my baby.....

tidykart

Last night on me and my missus 2 year anniversary, on our way to a restaurant I went into the back of a volvo estate- my fault. :censored:

It made one mark on her car and this to my car: Smashed front bumper, front panel bent back, smashed bonnet, 2x smashed headlights. :curse: :curse: :curse:

Had a quote done on it and its gona cost at least £650. :jaw: I'm now so depressed cause I had money saved up to buy a 4 2 1 manifold, complete exhaust system, de-cat and a viper induction kit. ;(

I have taken pictures but until I work out how to put them on, I will just say- it's not pretty!!! :O

Any sympathe from anyone? ;( ;( ;(

unlucky, my mum n dad had a 606 pug go into the back of their volvo a while ago, wrote the pug off, had to be lifted onto a truck with a crane. volvo had one brokern rear light as the hyrolics in the bumper took the force :D volvo was still written off tho cos of the price for new hydrolic rams

i was out on the M6 at j10 the other day watching the traffic and saw this volvo go into the back of a low loader, not a scratch to the lorry but the front of this volvo and its bonnett were smashed in. It still drove off!!!!

If you need any parts wings lights let me know :thumb: