birmingham tonight!!

rachyxx

also, i was mega pissed off and i heared a smashing sound, looked and my fog was hanging off down the road, i stopped outside a house and two middle aged women and about 4 blokes walked past and a woman said 'thats another boy racer off the road' the mother fcuker, i well nearly kicked off but i was gutted cos of the damage so i didnt, wish i did now though cos there were about 9 of us and 6 of them

absolutely PMSL :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Isnt the big hole in your bumper evidence of it happenin ?  :roll:

i meant no evidence of the dog/fox as there was nothing there

anyway, its done, i didnt stop. end of

IMO if i did stop in that area i would have got ass raped, it was hill-billy land

also, i was mega pissed off and i heared a smashing sound, looked and my fog was hanging off down the road, i stopped outside a house and two middle aged women and about 4 blokes walked past and a woman said 'thats another boy racer off the road' the mother fcuker, i well nearly kicked off but i was gutted cos of the damage so i didnt, wish i did now though cos there were about 9 of us and 6 of them

she prolly got home after that n noticed her dog had escaped its leesh in the garden....................who's had the last laugh now :D

Isnt the big hole in your bumper evidence of it happenin ?  :roll:

i meant no evidence of the dog/fox as there was nothing there

anyway, its done, i didnt stop. end of

IMO if i did stop in that area i would have got ass raped, it was hill-billy land

she prolly got home after that n noticed her dog had escaped its leesh in the garden....................who's had the last laugh now :D

PMSL class :roll:

i don't mind all the racing around, meet some cool people but hated the fact everyone got split up!! ;)

everyone gets split up cus of the racing round , u only gotta hit a red light or round about and u loose the convoy

i don't mind all the racing around, meet some cool people but hated the fact everyone got split up!! ;)

everyone gets split up cus of the racing round , u only gotta hit a red light or round about and u loose the convoy

so true! :nutter: :rolleyes: :roll:

reminds me of the way to social

not on about the convoy, idiots!! on about the fact me, kev, pete and marcus couldn't even get of the car park together!! :nutter:

Least you got on the fcuker :))

Yeah, the pigs were well outta line that night IMO :censored:

Fair enough it was a big gathering and needed a police presence, but they were just over the fooking top! I actually looked at one of them and just said 'what a waste of manpower' and he looked sooooo embarrased :curse: :D