Arrrggggghhhhh!!!! :curse:

GizzmoAsus

1) Why are people who obviously can't drive allowed to have a licence???

2) How can someone go down the side of someones car ... when its parked up in a car park and not have the balls to admit to it???

3) How can someone not realise they are causing damage to someones car???

4) If they do realise, why carry on???

5) How easy are the door panels to pull back out???

Will post a pic when it gets light, but it basically looks like someone has backed out and put lock on too soon causing the front of their car to go down the side of mine f :censored: s

:curse: :censored: :curse: :censored: :curse:

I know how you feel mate, Someone wacked into the front of mine while it was parked and didnt leave any details.

Still it gave me a reason to get a new bumper and go crazy with some mesh!

<SNIPPED>

1) Why are people who obviously can't drive allowed to have a licence???

2) How can someone go down the side of someones car ... when its parked up in a car park and not have the balls to admit to it???

3) How can someone not realise they are causing damage to someones car???

:curse:  :censored:  :curse:  :censored:  :curse:

... quite easily in my experience - even when their blue car has red all over the front and my red car has blue all down the side and they're parked next to me - of course, their blue car had the red on it when they bought it. :rolleyes:

Penny :(

8o Fooks sake how can someone do that :vangry:

Are the sills dented or just scratched?

No the sills are dented, most of the darker patches on the side are bare metal marks where the paints come off :vangry: :vangry:

Have recently been told that the damage on the sills may cause the MOT to fail, is this true???

Oh, sorry to see this. My mk6 was hit in the same way only the sills were a little les dented, and on a smaller surface. A guy in a Audi TT Quttro lost control... Nothing to serious, but I left the sills as they were as I didn't want any body filler in there...The repair cost aroud 500$, but the insurance covered everything...

i dont think that will  fail its mot,how can someone do that and not see anything and atleast say something i bet it was some old fu*k,tiz a shame when this happens.

maybe if you drive around you might see anther car with white paint on it and then do the same to thers when they are not looking.

Yeah I know, have looked at the cars that are usually parked around there, happened outside dads over xmas.

Oh, sorry to see this. My mk6 was hit in the same way only the sills were a little les dented, and on a smaller surface. A guy in a Audi TT Quttro lost control... Nothing to serious, but I left the sills as they were as I didn't want any body filler in there...The repair cost aroud 500$, but the insurance covered everything...

Yeah I've been told of a couple of mates that work for insurance companies, that if I tried to go through the insurance company they would probably right it off as a lost cause. Would cost more to get it repaired than the car is worth. Just gonna pop the dents out of the door, rub down, fill any ness sections and respray the side. Wont be the best looking job in the world but should look a lot better than it does now.