Quite Possibly The Worst Day of my life!

Mike C

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what size are the front ones gonna be mike?? cos that means front n back will be virtually the same??

backs are bigger :roll:

but not for long :thumb:

Thought the fronts were 280 or 285??

i always thought the were 275mm, but the backs are 275, and they're bigger than the front ;)

LOL, just ask Pete!! PMSL or look at the receipt!! And please tell me they havent said there workinggreat with the abs, thought they said itwasnt roadworthy?? :rolleyes:

that was what was said, this exact conversion ain't been done before using the same bits, but all is working fine with it

bit scary tho, having ur car declared unsafe to drive after you'd just driven it there down motorways and everything, cudda bin gonner easily, and much worse cudda mangled the car. That car's a one-off, there's millions of fookers like me  :baby:

ah well, i escaped with a warning i guess, on the bright side, car shud be 100% better after this

wudnt worry m8, mines been in worse state, been off road for a week (going in 2morrow) cuz 3 of the tyres r down to the core and the front arms r shagged...car drags to the left. so i took it off road, h8 not having a car but not putting any1 else at risk by driving it

not had a car (on the road) or driven for 2months ;(

bit scary tho, having ur car declared unsafe to drive after you'd just driven it there down motorways and everything, cudda bin gonner easily, and much worse cudda mangled the car. That car's a one-off, there's millions of fookers like me  :baby:

ah well, i escaped with a warning i guess, on the bright side, car shud be 100% better after this

wudnt worry m8, mines been in worse state, been off road for a week (going in 2morrow) cuz 3 of the tyres r down to the core and the front arms r shagged...car drags to the left. so i took it off road, h8 not having a car but not putting any1 else at risk by driving it

not had a car (on the road) or driven for 2months ;(

i'm gonna be without 'til next week now, not too painful, but destroyed all me weekend plans, ah well, a weeked comes at the end of every week lol, so not to worry

:thumb: