Quite Possibly The Worst Day of my life!

Mike C

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cos 1 your not allowed to take anything apart on an mot to inspect it and 2 an mot is only valid at time of test, i'e it's only ok for that 1 hour it's being tested

indeed, its not a certificate of a safe vehicle for another year, it only says that the time it was in the testing station it was ok to drive

shite happens mike :D

can you get your callipers recon'd?

least your home safe :cheers: nothing money cant fix ;)

well, the bits that have gone will add up to X amount, dont know specifics, cant remmeber, but labour for a calliper service will be a fair bit, whereas new callipers will cost a fair bit more, but can be whacked on in no time, and will be cheaper, plus can flog the whole callipers just saying they need new thsi and and that and probably make a decent price for 'em still

'tis easier that way, as u sai Ian, if it's broke, it's gotta be fixed, i'm just happy it's getting sorted :thumb:

the road angel was on and gave me plenty of warning of the camera, it was my own retardedness (well, goldfish memory lol) that caught me out. Road Angel was flashing like fook and goin psycho tellin' me to slow down for a 30 camera, i did, and then had to stop just in front of it anyway cos there was a red light at the pedestrian crossing, by which time the road angel had stopped goin psycho cos it does just before u get to a cam, and at the right speed this works a treat, only thing was, i totally forgot and decided to launch it at full tilt just for the sheer hell of it, and was above the limit whilst still in the white line area :nutter:

the road angel was on and gave me plenty of warning of the camera, it was my own retardedness (well, goldfish memory lol) that caught me out. Road Angel was flashing like fook and goin psycho tellin' me to slow down for a 30 camera, i did, and then had to stop just in front of it anyway cos there was a red light at the pedestrian crossing, by which time the road angel had stopped goin psycho cos it does just before u get to a cam, and at the right speed this works a treat, only thing was, i totally forgot and decided to launch it at full tilt just for the sheer hell of it, and was above the limit whilst still in the white line area  :nutter:

You muppet :nutter:

Never forgot when i got flashed, nothing ever came of it cause i wasn't speeding by it, but still was a horrible feeling.