TAX

foxdie

Warning: Rant

I paid almost £600 in tax this month (nat ins/PAYE). I then get a letter in the post telling me that i haven't put enough in the national pot to qualify for a goverment pension. Im like FFS. I paid more in tax than most people actually get paid before tax. Hate to think im paying for several different immigrate families, people so lazy and on the doll, and all i get out of it is shitty NHS (of which im still waiting over a month for a 10minute ultrasound) and the public services which lets be honest, is a bunch of over paid cry-babies. But what really pees me off was at the end of the letter they offered me the chance to make up the excess of pension. The fcuking cheek, they even suplied the direct debit slip at the bottom. personally i think its criminal.

fcuking thieves:

DD06C115.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my deductions are about £800 per 4 weeks, where'd this letter come from??? government??  ?(

I aint got no pension letter  X(

If you dont make a full years contribution to your pension then they send a letter asking if you want to make up the money and have a full years pension.

I think you need forty something years contributions to get a full pension

my deductions are about £800 per 4 weeks, where'd this letter come from??? government??  ?(

Your a good cpl of years older than me, so you've probably put in enough.

The govemernent is getting rid of the goverment pension scheme, i think my age (21 is the cut off point) but i the way i understand it, becuase im on the margin i can choose to pay the excess off to get it. but if i say no i wont get the money back that i've previously paid... thieving muppet fuckers! :(

Your a good cpl of years older than me, so you've probably put in enough.

The govemernent is getting rid of the goverment pension scheme, i think my age (21 is the cut off point) but i the way i understand it, becuase im on the margin i can choose to pay the excess off to get it. but if i say no i wont get the money back that i've previously paid... thieving muppet fuckers! :(

ah, really haven't looked into this and i spose i should have, knew they were in trouble with pensions but don't know who it affects n when or anything X( did start a pension at my last job but took my contribution out in cash when i left!!!! never started up a new one X( :(