look what i tried to race

Kirsty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my friends works at this really posh aquarium centre. One of his regular visitor's has a large collection of cars. Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen, Impreza 22B, Cossie etc. you name it this guys got it :jaw: He turned up in his Noble one day. My mate was perving all over it and the guy told him it was a bag of shite, loved the way it goes, and handles, but it was always breakign down. Kept takign it back to noble and they couldnt cure it. In the end he told them to take it back.

One of my friends works at this really posh aquarium centre. One of his regular visitor's has a large collection of cars. Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen, Impreza 22B, Cossie etc. you name it this guys got it  :jaw:  He turned up in his Noble one day. My mate was perving all over it and the guy told him it was a bag of shite, loved the way it goes, and handles, but it was always breakign down. Kept takign it back to noble and they couldnt cure it. In the end he told them to take it back.

Ok..........so name a make of car that has never had glitches?? Doesn't mean it's crap.I guess the guy was just being 'tongue in cheek' when he said bag of shite.Are TVRs just bags of sh1t also? they have been know to breakdown alot too! :)