Aluminium valve caps!!!!!

BUTLER

NEVER buy them! I got a silver set about 2 months ago, duno why because its a bit chav stylee i think, but thought what the hell. Now i'm trying to sell my car i though i'd check the tyre pressures! I could get any of them off!!! I spent around half hour trying to get them off then gave up and want to the old boys garage up the road for 4 new valves!!! £25!!

£25 all coz i spent a fiver on some stupid caps!!

Live and learn i spose!

:rolleyes:

NEVER buy them! I got a silver set about 2 months ago, duno why because its a bit chav stylee i think, but thought what the hell. Now i'm trying to sell my car i though i'd check the tyre pressures! I could get any of them off!!! I spent around half hour trying to get them off then gave up and  want to the old boys garage up the road for 4 new valves!!! £25!!

Live and learn i spose!

So, er, is this the first time you've checked your tyre pressures in 2 months then :jaw: 8)

NEVER buy them! I got a silver set about 2 months ago, duno why because its a bit chav stylee i think, but thought what the hell. Now i'm trying to sell my car i though i'd check the tyre pressures! I could get any of them off!!! I spent around half hour trying to get them off then gave up and  want to the old boys garage up the road for 4 new valves!!! £25!!

Live and learn i spose!

So, er, is this the first time you've checked your tyre pressures in 2 months then :jaw: 8)

lol yea, shame on me!

& jon, i tried with pliers and grips aswell but they didn't move! :(