Edwin + Betty

geordie_aaron

Edwin - his surname is 'mistral', he's the 1 that everybody knows, well.......he's had abit of a rough time and has been left alone at night and got a little insecure (no rear window)

so along came

Betty - shes 5 years older than edwin but shes abit more classy, her surname is 'Ghia' and has a few pleasant surprises dotted about, she HATES giving away petrol like edwin does (he thinks it falls from the sky) theyr a match made in heaven and the pics to follow show!

PMSL :roll:

P2270001.JPG

P2270002.JPG

P2270003.JPG

P2270004.JPG

Bettys just a temporary measure until Edwin comes out of hospital

LMAO :roll:

EDIT: Who loves her shoes? LOL i didnt put them on!!!

Edited by geordie_aaron

when's your car going to start looking good again aaron? :(

sorry, but when i first saw it, i thought 'wow, that's rather cool' then you keep doing all these mods etc. and then not completing them and it's just sad to see it go to waste like that... come on! get your act together! it will look good i know!

:cheers:

Edited by Chappers

'Betty' isnt that bad in all honesty, everything works, im finding a few lil spots of rust here and there, duno weather to beat her up and break her or sell her whole, its got heated everything and it all works....

well 'edwins' gona be lookin meaner than ever by may :thumb: all going to plan EARLY may lol

then you keep doing all these mods etc. and then not completing them and it's just sad to see it go to waste like that... come on! get your act together! it will look good i know!

:cheers:

its all in prep for the paint job i was going to get next week, but with the break in ETC, plans have took a de-tour, but are defo stil on tracks, everything barring the wing is ready...

u no what id do??

just sell them both and get a nice mk6 3dr/5dr 1.6/1.8 and start again imo

this is still my 1st car m8 and its hard to let go lol

amount of money + time av put into it ETC, i know its going to go....just a matter of time