Opinions

Chappers

do they look better than my current wheels?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Don't quote me on this  ;) , I'm not certain, but I think Mike likes it  :)

mike also liked the carbon fibre wing in halfords though.... nearly convinced me to like it too 8o

i might stop listening to him soon...... :))

Hmmm. Don't quote me on this  ;) , I'm not certain, but I think Mike likes it  :)

mike also liked the carbon fibre wing in halfords though.... nearly convinced me to like it too 8o

you were the one who TOLD me u liked it were seriously contemplating getting it :baby: :rolleyes:

I agreed, still think u shud get it :thumb:

you were the one who TOLD me u liked it were seriously contemplating getting it :baby: :rolleyes:

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!! :O

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!!! :O

:baby: :roll:

u know it! ;)

Sorry mate only just looked in this thread at the minute i am just trying to secure a deal on the comps only problem is they dont make the old style anymore :( and i aint sure on the new ones

Also to put a spanner in the works i am having a few more problems this time my headlights are playing up so i need to sort them first before i start spending money

Anyways it will give you time to ponder abit more :D

oh hell yeah, i wasn't thinking any time soon... more like june but if i can find a TDCi engine around in the time being i'd probs rather spend all my money on that...

maybe someone can help us switch one side at FITP to see what they really look like?

oh hell yeah, i wasn't thinking any time soon... more like june but if i can find a TDCi engine around in the time being i'd probs rather spend all my money on that...

maybe someone can help us switch one side at FITP to see what they really look like?

get it done at fitp class, loads of pics from me :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

bring me trolly jack and axel stands

Edited by M4TT