Bruv's install

SimonW8

Here's the current pix of his install: -

Jboot1.JPG

Jboot2.JPG

Jboot3.JPG

Jboot4.JPG

Jboot5.JPG

All is wired up and kicking nicely you'd think he'd be happy...but nope. He's now gonna do a glass fibre design over the black and spray it silver to break it up a bit, then add some strobes...and then gonna redo his 6x9's in the front door panels that he built X( Think i'll have to get him to redo mine over the winter :D

• 5 weeks later...

Cheers everyone. About a week after the, pix were posted smoke started coming from the amp, which was a bit worrying. So with that in mind, he stripped it again completely re-laid all the wires (appeared to be a fuse that had melted at the amp! Odd though as he had some in-line fuses between the amp and battery as well). Sanded down all of the back panels and sprayed them all over again (he's a bit of a perfectionist). Just now screwed the amps back into the box so fingers crossed should all be ok.

You know you subs Ian. Pro-plus amps and subs. Next up he's gonna redo the 6x9's in the front doors but again with fibre-glass.

"imo looks like a pair of tits with a nip on" i was thinking the same thing when i looked at them as well lol :D

Edited by Si-Scort