bass_line_junkies smash

Yes it was in max power. Yes it was a mint xr2. Quick as beans too. The guy that had it before me done quite a bit of internal work. All i knew was it was cam'd with a filter and the normal stuff i didn't like to get to much details.

The body was mint.

Such a shame that one ladys stupidness could kill such a nice classic performance car. It used to scream right upto 7k and if anyone knows about xr2's they only hit 4500 normaly. :drool:

None of the other partys passengers were injured, but i was quite mashed, suffered from whiplash X( and it irritated my lung which had collapsed few months before. I was hard as nails though and went home for a cup of tea.

The filth had the bare faced cheak to do me for due care and attention........ :curse: :censored: :eek: even though it was plain as day that she was in the wrong for moving across on comin traffic. I got 4 points and a £100 fine for my loss.

In all there was £7500 worth of damage to my car i was gutted and sooooooo angree :vangry: i had to stop myself going round here house