GTi Photoshop

Mike C

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too add tho, ppl who add hks stickers just cuz they have hks oil cap or summit really need a shoeing :roll:

that's why I want to swap the MOMO for an Arospeed one cos the wheels have changed and get rid of the Sparco one for a Veilide one cos all that's Sparco is the pedals and loads of cars have Sparco interior bits & pieces, very few have Veilside stuff, well, in this country anyway 8)

that's what I'm trying to acheive with the slight alteration to the normal Maxi arches and the widened skirts that are coming, square it off a bit

I remember u doing that pic and it was kinda inspiration, slightly too square for this car and the normal maxi kit is slightly too round. I'm trying to balance it out. Will it work? time will tell, hope so

:thumb:

too add tho, ppl who add hks stickers just cuz they have hks oil cap or summit really need a shoeing :roll:

that's why I want to swap the MOMO for an Arospeed one cos the wheels have changed and get rid of the Sparco one for a Veilide one cos all that's Sparco is the pedals and loads of cars have Sparco interior bits & pieces, very few have Veilside stuff, well, in this country anyway 8)

Veilside? what have you got that's veilside????

Veilside? what have you got that's veilside????

wait and see :thumb: