Rev Counter

Mattyb_gb

look on the ECU connector plug. there are 3 rows of wires,you will see the numbers 1-10 and 11-20 along the bottom, and 41-50 51-60 along the top... so the middle row (unmarked) will be 21-30 31-40.

look for the wire pluged into no 4! (if there is one) it will be the 4th wire in from the left, bottom row. run a wire from there..

not sure bout the clocks part tho??

to connect to the plug end u will need to take off the blue plug from the back of the clocks, a wire will have to be run from pin 8 of this plug. To do this the plug actually opens up on the back and u can see how the conectors fit in. The best thing to do is to get one of these connectors (scrappy) and push it into pin 8 and then connect to the remaining wire.

I probo didnt explain that brilliantly but it becomes obvious once u opened the plug up.

hope this helps

steve

to connect to the plug end u will need to take off the blue plug from the back of the clocks, a wire will have to be run from pin 8 of this plug. To do this the plug actually opens up on the back and u can see how the conectors fit in. The best thing to do is to get one of these connectors (scrappy) and push it into pin 8 and then connect to the remaining wire.

I probo didnt explain that brilliantly but it becomes obvious once u opened the plug up.

hope this helps

steve

thanks mate ill be trying it with Bluliz on saturday hopefully

yep, i did it in a couple of hours, including putting all trim back, use a scotch lock on the ecu end, brown n white wire. best off running a short wire to it and if it works ok take out radio n that and run a new peice of wire properly

ecu just clips in place

Edited by 85rob