buliz - Intermitent wiper stalks

AndyCanning

u just swapped the relay from the 4 pin to the 5 pin. hmmmm do the rest of the controls on the stalks work?

for the rear, there should be a metal bridging strip in R7, that connect 2 of the sockets. remove that, then the relay will fit.

relay should be orange

Edited by bluliz

u just swapped the relay from the 4 pin to the 5 pin. hmmmm do the rest of the controls on the stalks work?

for the rear, there should be a metal bridging strip that connect 2 on the sockets. remove that, then the relay will fit.

rear relay, so u remove the gold type bit, beltin

front - i went from 4 pin to 5 pin yes - all the controls work part from the intermitent wiper

yeah R6 is right,

if the old relay works(only on single intermitant, but with plugged in with 6speed stalks) then i'd get hold of another 6 speed relay, as it sound like the one u have is broken.

i think muzz is having the same problem. but he wants to try stalks. X(

very odd. got the rear intermitant working#?

yeah R6 is right,

if the old relay works(only on single intermitant, but with plugged in with 6speed stalks) then i'd get hold of another 6 speed relay, as it sound like the one u have is broken.

i think muzz is having the same problem. but he wants to try stalks. X(

very odd. got the rear intermitant working#?

how can you plug it in when there is something blocking it? how do u take the other bit off