Fast ford Magazine

foxdie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Just looked at the pics and thought to myself "that looks strange without the smoked headlights on it"

Forgot that was about 3 sets ago :roll:

Bravo on a cracking feature Paul / Lee, loving that interior Standard looking but with the right bits bolted in. 8)

I showed my misses the feature as she said ' why would some one do that to an Estate ?? ' :(

She really has no sense of adventure !!

Got one question thou.

Did the estate ever had ot sure whose it was thou. ?(

Just looked at the pics and thought to myself "that looks strange without the smoked headlights on it"

Bravo on a cracking feature Paul / Lee, loving that interior Standard looking but with the right bits bolted in. 8)

I showed my misses the feature as she said ' why would some one do that to an Estate ?? ' :(

Got one question thou.

Did the estate ever had bucket seats (front and back) as this was looking cracking but not sure whose it was thou. ?(

Got one question thou.

Did the estate ever had bucket seats (front and back) as this was looking cracking but not sure whose it was thou. ?(

:(

Got one question thou.

Did the estate ever had ot sure whose it was thou. ?(

Got one question thou.

Got one question thou.

GRRR can't wait until i can EDIT my own posts............... I have paid Honest