3 door cossie stolen today

D19 STE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard in the past that these are eay to nick - funnily enough again when on Deals on Wheels over the weekend- but this bloke had a CAT 1 Alarm on it ffs

" A TOAD A606I ALARM CAT1 AND STEERING WHEEL LOCK ON WHEN STOLEN"

How the fcuk are you sposed to protect your car from theiving pikey c*nts when they know how to get around it??

I know Cossies ain't stolen by the usual pr*ck looking for a rapid joy ride but when you pay £250+ for an alarm you expect it work!!

I would be gutted mate and tbh, I don't know if I would like it back after sum1 else has nicked it.

Buying expensive alarms doesn't make it completely unnickable, but does act as a deterrent for pety thieves. For the professional thief, its just a case of waiting a bit longer and taking more care, not just like a simple smash and grab.

I'm guessing that the thief took a while to plan it, might of even been able to fetch the alarm/immobiliser code and have it copied so he could use it. It's all explained somewhere, think someone posted up about it a little while ago...

hopefully its just some Cnut nicking it and not actually stealing it to order :( otherwise theres noooooo chance of getting it back.

cars are so easy to steal, someone i know used to be in the business of stealing cars, he stole everything from brand new range rovers and mercs etc. dont think he caught once :(

I have heard in the past that these are eay to nick - funnily enough again when on Deals on Wheels over the weekend- but this bloke had a CAT 1 Alarm on it ffs

" A TOAD A606I ALARM CAT1 AND STEERING WHEEL LOCK ON WHEN STOLEN"

How the fcuk are you sposed to protect your car from theiving pikey c*nts when they know how to get around it??

I know Cossies ain't stolen by the usual pr*ck looking for a rapid joy ride but when you pay £250+ for an alarm you expect it work!!

I would be gutted mate and tbh, I don't know if I would like it back after sum1 else has nicked it.

Buying expensive alarms doesn't make it completely unnickable, but does act as a deterrent for pety thieves. For the professional thief, its just a case of waiting a bit longer and taking more care, not just like a simple smash and grab.

I'm guessing that the thief took a while to plan it, might of even been able to fetch the alarm/immobiliser code and have it copied so he could use it. It's all explained somewhere, think someone posted up about it a little while ago...

gone_in_60_seconds_21.jpg