3 door cossie stolen today

D19 STE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cossie went past me in a car park (morhen in harlow) last nite at about midnight and then tookoff like a Fcuking bullet down some county backroads in heavy poring rain so whoever stole it must be a mad man ... I phoned up the guy to let him know and that, would of tried to follow it but it was farrrrrrrrrr 2 rapid ... hope he gets it back and the theif gets hung :thumb:

id of thort the thief wud of stripped it and sold the parts by now, hope he crashes and loses his limbs so he has to live life as a fkin torso :thumb:

Sorry to hear this, I'll put it on my forum too and also on the other mondeo type forums i'm a member of.

Si.

Hopefully we should be able to get it back. theres a enough of us scattered around the country not to spot it.....

I have heard in the past that these are eay to nick - funnily enough again when on Deals on Wheels over the weekend- but this bloke had a CAT 1 Alarm on it ffs

" A TOAD A606I ALARM CAT1 AND STEERING WHEEL LOCK ON WHEN STOLEN"

How the fcuk are you sposed to protect your car from theiving pikey c*nts when they know how to get around it??

I know Cossies ain't stolen by the usual pr*ck looking for a rapid joy ride but when you pay £250+ for an alarm you expect it work!!

I would be gutted mate and tbh, I don't know if I would like it back after sum1 else has nicked it.

hi guys

Thanks for putting this up in here and thanks for the support.... :roll: :roll:

If and when anything happens i will let you all no.......

Just want to get the old girl back as i only had her back on the road for 3 weeks after a total strip down and repaint etc etc....

Cheers joe any info contact me on 07976--428862

Thanks beat master bob for the call...................................

hi guys

Thanks for putting this up in here and thanks for the support.... :roll: :roll:

If and when anything happens i will let you all no.......

Just want to get the old girl back as i only had her back on the road for 3 weeks after a total strip down and repaint etc etc....

Cheers joe any info contact me on 07976--428862

Thanks beat master bob for the call...................................

:thumb: