mk5 headlight protectors

M4TT

so... since i already pretty much called dibs on these, shall we not bid against each other?

Its Ebay, every man for themselves :cheers:

Well fair enough, but you suck at ebay anyway, so if anyone wanted to outbid you, all they'd have to do is bid sometime in the last 4 days :P

davidchapman158 dan, we'll have a chat on msn if you want, keep watching it though, i'll probably end up not wanting it anyway, but since both of us are clearly pros, we'll not need to discuss this for another 6 days :D

so... since i already pretty much called dibs on these, shall we not bid against each other?

Well fair enough, but you suck at ebay anyway, so if anyone wanted to outbid you, all they'd have to do is bid sometime in the last 4 days :P

davidchapman158 dan, we'll have a chat on msn if you want, keep watching it though, i'll probably end up not wanting it anyway, but since both of us are pros, we'll not need to discuss this for another 6 days :D

so thats how you make your money :roll:

Edited by trig_112

if they bidded more than my maximum bid, they'd win if they bidded ANYTIME. ?(

Simple to people with common sense :cheers: