Baywatch Nite

JIMBO

What a blinding nite we had, Think we drunk 6 bootles of champagne in the vip area, wit the jobs worth Security bloke who came up to us asking why we was in there and then getting our V.I.P cards while he was standing there,lol.

Also Jackie and Rach going off to the loo's and climbing underneth the barriers :pancake: and the jobsworth security bloke try to catch then,lol :D .

Also the magician that came round and tried to do magic and some us hiding our cards, but we have our name on the celling in Jacks now by the bar,lol.

The only problem was I was driving so I couldn't drink the champagne ;(

Edited by JIMBO

Well what did it say!? :D

"better clean your bonnet now! (sorry for the scratch)" ????????? :O :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fuckin class night! Eventually managed to get hold of one of our group after getting some numbers from Scott and Mike (as Scott has had my mobile for the past 2 weeks :roll:) and arrange to meet up!

Once again, music was dire bar roughly 5 songs but the company and a massive helium filled bottle of champagne (frequently used as a fist :roll: ) easily made up for it! :D

Mega thanks again to Carrie, Jackies sis, for the lift home! :cheers:

Lots of fun and filthy talking as per usual - looking forward to the next night! :)

Did you get my note under yor wiper? :D

you forgot to buy cornish pasties and washing tablets! :P :roll:

"better clean your bonnet now! (sorry for the scratch)" ????????? :O :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fuckin class night! Eventually managed to get hold of one of our group after getting some numbers from Scott and Mike (as Scott has had my mobile for the past 2 weeks :roll:) and arrange to meet up!

Once again, music was dire bar roughly 5 songs but the company and a massive helium filled bottle of champagne (frequently used as a fist :roll: ) easily made up for it! :D

Lots of fun and filthy talking as per usual - looking forward to the next night! :)

the note had her shopping list on the bk! lol

OMG did u fist my balloon? :jaw: :blink:

Did you get my note under yor wiper? :D

you forgot to buy cornish pasties and washing tablets! :P :roll:

the note had her shopping list on the bk! lol

OMG did u fist my balloon? :jaw: :blink:

jimbo and i would like to invite everyone out to celebrate our 1st yr 2gether :wub: friday 24th march at jumpin jaks. its 70s disco night so get your platforms and flares at the ready!

Was a top night!!! PMSL at the giant sperm, got more action than most people in the club, hahaha. Unsure how many bottles of champagne we ended up drinking but i think Ralph and I probably consumed most of it, lol. Pmsl at me going under the barriers, im so glad i havent got big t!ts, lmao, id have got stuck if i had or toppled over backwards. I cant wait to get pictures developed. Edited by Jackster