My birthday

dirrty_blonde

Did you spot any bumming action whilst sitting in that layby? its well known for gays and dogging, i bet someone was watching Rachel even if she couldnt see them, lmao.

no, she never took one. May have been her sister Kim's tho. I know the 1st pic taken that night was me sat down with a silly hat on with Jackie doing something behing me. Dunno what exactly, lol, but dicking about doing summat :baby:

I have no idea what i was doing either, lol, dicking might be an appropriate word, pmsl.

Did you spot any bumming action whilst sitting in that layby? its well known for gays and dogging, i bet someone was watching Rachel even if she couldnt see them, lmao.

no, she never took one. May have been her sister Kim's tho. I know the 1st pic taken that night was me sat down with a silly hat on with Jackie doing something behing me. Dunno what exactly, lol, but dicking about doing summat :baby:

I have no idea what i was doing either, lol, dicking might be an appropriate word, pmsl.

No I didn't see any, but the van that I pulled in behind it's driver was watching in his mirror her taking a wee apparently as she told me in the morning,lol.

Edited by JIMBO

No I didn't see any, but the van that I pulled in behind it's driver was watching in his mirror her taking a wee apparently as she told me in the morning,lol.

yer some polish lorry driver! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...