3.5yrs after passing

Blimey

Theyre picking it up on the 24th April, and were delighted to tell me i have a £350 excess :censored: :curse: when i was sorting out my insurance i tried especially ahrd to get the lowest excess i could, turns out caus im 22 there is a £250 extra on top of the £100 excess which i thought was all i would have to pay.

Defintly not looking good, i feel more gutted now then b4, looks like im gonna b selling the leather interior raise some cash, im broke enough as it is, prob end up selling the car after as well, credit card aint looking to good and ive got a Fcuking holiday to pay for as well, which ive already apid like £150 towards.

Told the insurance company i thought the woman was speeding and that there is no way she coulda been doing 30 with the legnth of her skid marks but they said "u pulled out, its ur fault". So im screwed :D

pretty much matey.. let me know what happens with ur car tho.. i hope it works out ok although it doesnt seem it know of course.

could you not say she was on ur side or the road, thats why she hit ur back door?

That's the whole point surely? She was on his side of the road - he pulled across her driving line did he not? A second or so later and she'd have passed behind him?

Penny

• 4 weeks later...
Finally got it back 2day after just over 2 weeks :D THey ahve done a stunnig job, resprayed the whole side of the car from what i can see, never realised how stunning and sparkly amparo blue is, its gorgeous, ahve spent the last hr or so rinsing it round Bristol, cant get enough of it. I was thinking about selling b4 but no chance now, it Pees all voer the courtesy car. The cleaned inside and out, polished my exhaust and tidied up my kerbed wheels, im proper pleased with the results, my dodgy door card that i could never manage to screw in properly has been sorted as well now as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Great news mate, I thought as I was reading down the replies, it was gona end in tears, and you were gona say bye bye to it.

But it is amazing what bodyshops can do isn't it- gota get some new pics up though mate.

Glad ya keeping it all ya gota do know is take those lexus lights off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...