3.5yrs after passing

Blimey

unlucky mate, im 90% that they wont write it off though (milage dependant) as my rear arch and wing were a lot more dented than that and they still repaired £2800 worth of damage including the rear beam, 2 allys etc. :thumb:

She's still a baby, only got 51000 on the clock, and V reg :( I cant decide what i want to happen, part of me wants it written off to get it over and done with and to try pay off some debt with the money and get a old fiesta with adidas stripes and logos all over it for a cheap laugh. But i spent loads of money on it and kinda wanna keep it too lol.

Theyre picking it up on the 24th April, and were delighted to tell me i have a £350 excess :censored: :curse: when i was sorting out my insurance i tried especially ahrd to get the lowest excess i could, turns out caus im 22 there is a £250 extra on top of the £100 excess which i thought was all i would have to pay.

Defintly not looking good, i feel more gutted now then b4, looks like im gonna b selling the leather interior raise some cash, im broke enough as it is, prob end up selling the car after as well, credit card aint looking to good and ive got a Fcuking holiday to pay for as well, which ive already apid like £150 towards.

Told the insurance company i thought the woman was speeding and that there is no way she coulda been doing 30 with the legnth of her skid marks but they said "u pulled out, its ur fault". So im screwed :D

Theyre picking it up on the 24th April, and were delighted to tell me i have a £350 excess :censored: :curse: when i was sorting out my insurance i tried especially ahrd to get the lowest excess i could, turns out caus im 22 there is a £250 extra on top of the £100 excess which i thought was all i would have to pay.

Defintly not looking good, i feel more gutted now then b4, looks like im gonna b selling the leather interior raise some cash, im broke enough as it is, prob end up selling the car after as well, credit card aint looking to good and ive got a Fcuking holiday to pay for as well, which ive already apid like £150 towards.

Told the insurance company i thought the woman was speeding and that there is no way she coulda been doing 30 with the legnth of her skid marks but they said "u pulled out, its ur fault". So im screwed :D

pretty much matey.. let me know what happens with ur car tho.. i hope it works out ok although it doesnt seem it know of course.

could you not say she was on ur side or the road, thats why she hit ur back door?