Corsa backed into me

mikelskas

Be warned fella, its not as easy as just her no claims, i found this out to my cost, you will still have to declare it when you renew as a non fult accident and you will most probably be stung next year. im with elephant.co.uk and my premium went up by £122 the next year even though i told them about the accident and the other guy decided to pay cash so they were not involved..

Be warned fella, its not as easy as just her no claims, i found this out to my cost, you will still have to declare it when you renew as a non fult accident and you will most probably be stung next year. im with elephant.co.uk and my premium went up by £122 the next year even though i told them about the accident and the other guy decided to pay cash so they were not involved..

If someone pays for the damage wtf would you want to declare it for :roll:

If you told your insurance even though you got paid for it more fool you?

thread jacking goin on here.

I am gettin £50 off her next week.

I am gonna go and buy a silver door and fit it myself. Anyone got any tips etc or info I should know beofre I do?

I am gettin £350 off her next week.

I am gonna go and buy a silver door and fit it myself. Anyone got any tips etc or info I should know beofre I do?

I am gettin £350 off her next week.

I am gonna go and buy a silver door and fit it myself. Hopefully get one for £100 ish and pocket the £200 for myself. to put towards a cambelt change.Anyone got any tips etc or info I should know beofre I do?

If someone pays for the damage wtf would you want to declare it for :roll:

If you told your insurance even though you got paid for it more fool you?

sorry peewee maybe i didnt make my self clear... he said he was paying cash then after 1 week of no contact or answering phone i told my insurance then he got in contact and paid cash... sorry for the confusion... and if you do have an accident and regardless of fult and dont tell your insurance company then your policy is void.. and you may as well not be insured.

• 3 weeks later...