Crash pics of my Coupe this morning

theresa

ouch T, if they do write it off ask for it back, we got our volvo back foc, and was fine, passed a mot straight off, so maybe youll get paid out, get a new one n keep this one for spares, hope something good comes of it for you :(

Yes,I'm going to ask for it back if they write it off.They will probably charge me though, as they are sought after for spares. I haven't got the room to store it though, so wouldn't be able to buy another and keep this one as well :(

OR, if I did have two of them, the Fiesta would have to go :(

its not like u have a hard to see colour now is it!?

:roll: No, although it must have had an invisibilty cloak over it, judging by the way she didn't even look and the way she looked even more shocked when I hit her, as if to say 'where the fcuk did that appear from' :)

Gutted for you, its horrible when you aint had the car long and this happens isnt it.... :( :(

Stupid bitch... :censored:

I called her loads of names from inside the car, such as 'you stupid f*cking cow', until she started having a major panic/asthma/stress attack, so then I phoned for an ambulance for her :)

I did exactly the same only difference being i got out of the car and did it to her face then she began to have some kind of break down and i just thought fcuk you, ya stupid T*at.....Perhaps im too harsh though :roll:

gutted for ya. Altho personally i wouldnt drive that car again,buy it bak by all means but break it for spares. It'll never drive the same agaion as its bent (and u can bet those new bottom arms are dead now) Make sure u get ur mandatory "1000 pound minimum crash participation fee" aka whiplash