Crash pics of my Coupe this morning

theresa

Not my fault, though :)

Woman pulled out in front of me from a junction. Don't think she even saw me until I hit her :O

I tried to go around her, but she carried on moving forward, so I had nowhere else to go, but into the side of her :(

Gutted now, haven't had the car long and have just spent loads on it :rolleyes:

My bonnet, bumper, grill, slam panel, etc are all f*cked :(

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

:vangry: :curse: :( :(

Im sorry but i laughed when i saw it was you !! And i thought i was having bad luck

Didnt you search ages for the right car ??

Glad everyones ok though main thing !

Cheers for laughing :vangry: I wasn't :( (Nah, only joking Harv, just one of those things, sh!t happens).

I called her loads of names from inside the car, such as 'you stupid f*cking cow', until she started having a major panic/asthma/stress attack, so then I phoned for an ambulance for her :)

Yep, searched for a while for that paticular model, colour, leather seats, etc :(

I was fine and stopped shaking after about 20 fags :D The woman was ok once the paramedics had seen to her and her passenger was ok too.

Sh1te Theresa. Good to hear your OK. Is it repairable?

It will be, yes, but the insurance will probably write it off, due to repair costs.

The main problem is the bonnet, as it forms part of the wings and cost around £600 new and are hard to get hold off :(

I'm going to wait and see what happens, as I don't really want it written off. I've just spent £1800 on things like cambelt, bottom arms, different personalised plate, etc, etc.

They might write it off and let me buy it back, don't know yet. It's up in work at the moment until an engineer comes out to look at it.