BMW X5 Vs Fiesta MK5

2.0Si

Jeeze this was quite bad in the end, basically the fiesta was indicating right at the crossroads to come down the road it ended up parked the opposite way in, the X5 coming down the hill from the right either jumped the lights or the fiesta pulled out in front of them and sent the fiesta spinning off to where you see it,

Heavily pregnant woman driving the X5 was sat in the video shop, old chap driving the fiesta got out but his wife was hurt, the pictures tell the story....

When it first happened:

getimg.php?img=SP_A0077.jpg

The barely damaged X5, scuffed bumper and bonnet slightly raised :

getimg.php?img=SP_A0078.jpg

3 fire engines :eek: 3 police cars, 2 ambulances, a unmarked ambulance then turned up:

getimg.php?img=SP_A0080.jpg

SP_A0081.jpg

Windows bust:

SP_A0082.jpg

SP_A0083.jpg

Roof off:

SP_A0084.jpg

SP_A0086.jpg

Convertable:

SP_A0088.jpg

Elderly female passenger who was injured and trapped removed -

SP_A0089.jpg

God im sad, shows i have a very sad life during my spare time !

FFS wrong forum :nutter: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :censored:

wtf is an unmarked ambulance? ?(

A transit van? :roll:

fcuk knows but theres a black transit van that drives around here with tinted windows and days "PRIVATE AMBULANCE" on the side.

They are for dead people aint they?

Thats what i though local dead place what ever you call it has some

Just love the difference between the Fiesta damage and the X5 I know it the side of the car, but as ya say can't see any damage on that X5.

Also ya notice everytime there is an accident like that there are always bloody chavs hanging around the scene and a couple of them on a bike. Had an incident round near me a couple of days ago, and it was the exact sitaution with the chavs, they must pick it up on Burberry FM or something. They must be there ready to nick any bits left!!

But ye bad accident the passenger was very lucky, and yes you have too much time on ya hands!! :D

Yeah a right audience, the weirdest thing was the police didnt tell anyone to get out the way or to fcuk off like.

They didnt even disconnect the battery before cutting the roof off :baby:

I will see if shes anywhere in work tommorow ( i work at local hospital )

Seemed a bit extreme, that fiesta was mint, elderly owned, had about 12k on the clock :(

The lad on the bike with the white t shirt is a right character, they might all dress the same, congregate? in the same areas and do the same Shite but some of them are alright, the ones that aint just need a punch in the teeth so the know where they stand... :pancake: :roll: :roll:

As someone up there ^^ said... doesn't look bad enough for a roof off job!! But then again.... if ANY emergency service caused permanent damage removing someone from vehicle, you just know they're gonna get sued for hundreds of thousands!!!! :rolleyes:

fcuk knows but theres a black transit van that drives around here with tinted windows and days "PRIVATE AMBULANCE" on the side.

For undertakers!

One turned up to remove a "person on the line" from an underground station I wished to catch a train from one Tuesday a few months ago. I was a long way from home, further than usual, and was rushing to get home as we had an England game on.... I think it was Sweden. This person had decided to end their sorry ass life @ around 5pm... thanks. :thumb:

Edited by Ex-Finesse