Cheap lcd tv\'s

DJC

You wanna get a HD one everything will be HD soon theres a game at the minute that for the xbox that the writing withing the game is Unreadble on a normal tv you need HD

I am getting one soon me thinks

Dead Rising that would be, plus you only get to see the messages ONCE then they dissapear forever lol. If you don't have a HD TV it can be hard to read.

Cheers for that.

Think I\'ll wait till I\'ve paid off my holiday and get an HD one cos fingers crossed I\'m getting a 360 for chrimbo.

Had a look in currys last night and they had some 32\" unknown brand hd ones for £550, which I suppose is well cheap considering the price that they were this time last year.

You wanna get a HD one everything will be HD soon theres a game at the minute that for the xbox that the writing withing the game is Unreadble on a normal tv you need HD

Dead Rising that would be, plus you only get to see the messages ONCE then they dissapear forever lol. If you don't have a HD TV it can be hard to read.

Yeah dead rising :thumb: its a pain in the arse

have you got it how far into it are you

Yeah dead rising :thumb: its a pain in the arse

have you got it how far into it are you

I'm not too far into it, i am onto Case 2-1, the bit where you wait until 6.30am for the "image on the monitor" after that i only tried once to defeat that guy, but i had no bloody guns and couldn't figure out a way to get close and knife him.

Have you got far into it? I also have Saints row which i'm about half way through and also Test Drive Unlimited which i haven't really played too much yet.

You far into it (Dead Rising)??

Cheers for that.

Think I\'ll wait till I\'ve paid off my holiday and get an HD one cos fingers crossed I\'m getting a 360 for chrimbo.

Had a look in currys last night and they had some 32\" unknown brand hd ones for £550, which I suppose is well cheap considering the price that they were this time last year.

Don't know if it's of any use to you but I saw last night www.play.com sell some very good brands at reasonable prices think it was around £700 delivered :thumb:

playing saints row myself at the moment...

defeated the vice kings or whatever they are called and almost done the rollers as well...

fun game....

I've defeated Los Carnales and The Kings.

Also i bought the Godfather for Xbox 360 today, out early in my PC world, they must have got confused with the 360 and the regular version lol.

Got TOO MANY games to play at the moment lol.