Anybody have a TomTom Go??

basskiddanny

If so do you know how to update to the latest UK maps?? Its Fcuking shit and they seem to have some wanker design the site and instead of having a link on the main page to go to the updated maps they tell you where to buy maps of france etc, why the fuck would i want to go to that dump?? All i want is to update to the latest maps for this fucking country.

No wonder these things get people saying its taken them to the middle of nowhere, thats because their maps are about 5 years out of date because some genuious at the company decided to make it difficult to download the new maps. Why not have in the software "Click here to download latest UK maps", what a loads of Balls!!!

Edited by basskiddanny

If so do you know how to update to the latest UK maps?? Its Fcuking shit and they seem to have some wanker design the site and instead of having a link on the main page to go to the updated maps they tell you where to buy maps of france etc, why the fuck would i want to go to that dump?? All i want is to update to the latest maps for this fucking country.

No wonder these things get people saying its taken them to the middle of nowhere, thats because their maps are about 5 years out of date because some genuious at the company decided to make it difficult to download the new maps. Why not have in the software "Click here to download latest UK maps", what a loads of Balls!!!

:) In a good mood today? I suggest the way to update would be to ask Tom Tom themselves? or do you just want something for nothing? :innocent:

France is actually a great country imo. Same population as the UK and 5 times the size of the UK.They also banned muslims wearing stupid headgear in schools...............that's got to be a plus! :thumb: