cat

madxrcabby

I have a Magnex decat pipe on mine and it's made no difference to the noise or performance of the car at all :(

They are also illegal - just so you know :)

yeah theresa but in most other places the police dont give a sh!t, it seems it's just by us that they are also on our backs! Damn Heddlu Gogledd Cymru!!! :vangry:

I have a Magnex decat pipe on mine and it's made no difference to the noise or performance of the car at all :(

They are also illegal - just so you know :)

yeah theresa but in most other places the police dont give a sh!t, it seems it's just by us that they are also on our backs! Damn Heddlu Gogledd Cymru!!! :vangry:

I know :( I've just come back from Manchester Airport and just seen a T5 sitting on the bridge over the flyover in a well known speeding trap, it was 4.30 am ffs!!

take i the police are strict round your way then huh ??

Yeah, just a bit :(

Speed camera vans always sneakily hidden, vosa are often out and about to get people with tinted windows, police often stop you to do checks for no reason,etc, etc.

Right pain in the a*se, especially when you've only been shopping to Tesco late at night and you get pulled. I should start claiming for defrosted food :D