Smash my PS3 video

AndyC[GB]

i'd do that,i take it his websites ran donations to pay for it?? cos surely he didnt go out and spend 425 quid in his own american money just to do that?

Hedoes scoop, i think his website is actually something like www.smashmy.com or with the product after the my, he gets donators...

but why would you donate to something silly like that, money wasted lol

i'd do that,i take it his websites ran donations to pay for it?? cos surely he didnt go out and spend 425 quid in his own american money just to do that?

Hedoes scoop, i think his website is actually something like www.smashmy.com or with the product after the my, he gets donators...

but why would you donate to something silly like that, money wasted lol

Because i would imagine they get more money from the site & advertising with all those hits :))

' date='Nov 18 2006, 02:09 AM' post='792145'] Too bad everyones just going to be passing that youtube link about and no ones ever going to actually vist the site :D

His websites already world famous for doing these things, thats how it got to youtube 8)

' date='Nov 18 2006, 02:19 AM' post='792148'] Its not like everything gets put on youtube anyway?

You would think that if he wanted to make some money as stated before he would host it on his own site to get as much traffic as possible? :innocent:

I thought that was exactly what he did do though?

Isnt this the same group that did the xbox360 last year :))

If so , it was shown on the site first then shown on youtube due to its popularity :)

Edited by peewee