Whats the best/biggest thing you`ve ever won???

Mk6 Si Ross

I forgot to add I've also won a years supply of Tizer (which was gone in months) a gas BBQ 2 tickets to see London Morachs play Scottish Claymores (Twice) and a personal cd player, and everything except jacket and t-shirt have been from local radio station.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i won a competition 2 be the mascot for arsenal back in 1995 against crystal palace.

arsenal lost 2-1 that day but ian wright scored his 100th league goal then. which was nice.

ive also won a competition to drive round (i think it was actually2 be driven round) donnington race track, but after i had my pic in the local paper, the bloke said he wud get back 2 me about my prize and he never did :upyours: :upyours: :upyours: :vangry: :vangry: :vangry: :vangry:

A Holiday to Aruba in the caribean for 2 with supply of free fosters and a fosters fridge and a few creates of fosters (guess what it was a fosters promotion).

Wasn't me that won it was my mate, he was gonna take his girlfriend, but she was under 18 (by 2 weeks) so he took me instead (luckily seperate beds) big group of us went out including an austriallian model for our entertainment, was a great 2 weeks, best holiday of my life! :)