Whats the best/biggest thing you`ve ever won???

Mk6 Si Ross

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to win on scratch cards all the time, but got addictive big time and stop ;( , then a run a jump jumper form a comp from the bank, then i wont toys at the fair, quite a bit of cash form fruit machines, all yeah and load fo free holidays i never claim for as there a con, the ones where u fill a servey in then 2 weeks later they tell u won a holiday, but u have to go to a meeting there offer u time shares :upyours:

Humm, I never really win anything, alough i do find the coolest stuff and some wierd things like that gideon's bible the other week..................

Mind you I remember I won some Art prise back in primary school for drawing some picture of van gough's sunflower's, doing it completly different style of brush stroke and the art teacher shot his load, grabed the painting and ran outta the room, a few days later I got an award and the picture was put up in the front entrance of the priamry school, twas years ago when i was in P7.

Unlike my sister who wins everything, gets everything right and is just generally perfect.............. bitch.

:vangry:

Ive not had much luck either. Sometimes go through phases of entering every comp I come across in newspapers and the net but to no avail ;(

Only time I won something was at the summer fate at my primary school. Won £100 in a raffel and brought a bloody tent. (what was i thinking :)) ) It was 1986 so it was quite a bit of dough.

Ah yes, 1986, I remember when I was 4 and the disney club was on tv every sunday morning, i used to get a Cadbury's Dairy milk form my grandparents and 50p and id go buy the Beano and a 20p mix which id share with em. Twas brillent when you where young wasn't it.......

I can safely say I've never won fcuk all ;(

I entered that Sun contest last night to win a Focus RS as I was feeling lucky and something was telling me to enter. The winner was to be phoned just before 8pm. At about 7.50pm my mobile starts ringing, I jump up grab the phone and............it was me bloody mate asking if I was going down the pub :curse: ;(

I entered that Sun contest last night to win a Focus RS as I was feeling lucky and something was telling me to enter. The winner was to be phoned just before 8pm. At about 7.50pm my mobile starts ringing, I jump up grab the phone and............it was me bloody mate asking if I was going down the pub :curse: ;(

Thats what made me start this thread!!!!! I`ve entered ALL the car competitions this week, i enter ALL the normal Sun competitions to win DVD`s, DVD players, albums, stereos and have won over the years, f*ck all :vangry: :vangry: