i'm not gonna die!!!!

John

I had a medical test last year at work, you get points for stuff like, smoking, drinking, weight etc. The more points you get, the unhealthier youre meant to be.

You get one point just fir being a man so I obv got that :D

But then I got FOUR points for cholestorol!!! 8o

Ah well, Im off now to get some McDonalds and a Kebab before goin out on the Pee later :))

Jordan

I had a medical test last year at work, you get points for stuff like, smoking, drinking, weight etc. The more points you get, the unhealthier youre meant to be.

You get one point just fir being a man so I obv got that :D

But then I got FOUR points for cholestorol!!! 8o

Ah well, Im off now to get some McDonalds and a Kebab before goin out on the Pee later :))

Jordan

u only live once that my moto :thumb:

had a medical at work today as i'm going for my HGV test soon and i passed doc says i'm healthy and the world will have to put up with me for a good few years yet! so sorry folks looks like u r stuck with me ;)

john

been there n done that!!!!!!!! How much you paying for your medical?? mine was £50 :)

medical was all paid for by the company because they want me to do my hgv test, all i gotta pay for is the license luckily cos god knows how much it costs to do a hgv test!

john

Me n Lee R have both recently (well, end of last year) gone through both our HGV 2 and 1 test and paid for them ourselves!

The rigid cost around £650 and the artic £950 all in, lessons, test fee, vat, insurance etc