Speeding

Mk6 Si Ross

I`m getting well p*sed off with people saying that speed kills, ok, yes it is a major factor but its more down to control of vehicle and knowledge of the road etc that surely is more important??

Doing 90mph at 10pm on the empty M45 near Coventry cannot be as bad as centre lane hogging during the day or tailgating or even smoking at the wheel???

i like my night time driving, empty roads im like schumacher, day time sux the roads are packed from 7am till 10pm and its complete balls...

i mean i pay my road tax get the fcuk off my road, you bunch of school run, baby making, readers digest whores.....

and stick that daewoo matiz where the sun dont shine whilst your at it...

:upyours:

hehe

I like night driving aswel!

apart fromt he other night, came off a dual carrage way and stopped at a set of lights before a long straight road along the side of a factory, no houses just a fectory!, no one else about so i thought i would have a lil blast (30 mph road)

got half way along and saw four pig cars ahead 8o pants were brown but slowed right down and they waved me over and gave me a breathaliser (spelling) told me they stopped me cos i was speeding

i passed and they sent me on my way! :P

What the crack with lorry drivers??

on the motorway they try and keep a good distance from things in front, and when ever you see those good driver/bad driver type programs they are always going on about people getting into the breaking gap they have left infront. but get on a little windy road and they drive right on your ass! :curse:

get the fcuk off my road, you bunch of school run, baby making, readers digest whores.....

and stick that daewoo matiz where the sun dont shine whilst your at it...

:roll: :thumb:

All kids should be made to walk/bus it to school, and all women should only be allowed to drive small cars IMO.

Pees me off seeing some dumb ass woman dropping her kids off in her 4x4 off roader :vangry: She just stops in the middle middle of the road , wacks her hazards on and thinks thats Ok!? :vangry: And you just know for a fact that they only live a five minute walk away and that the furthest their off roader will go "off road" is when they park badly on a grass verge :vangry:

I dont give a Shite about your kids, Ill fuckin run 'em over :vangry:

Most of them know my car now at the school up the road cos I beep, shout, swear and cut them up if they get in my way :vangry:

Jordan

my mum dropped me of in a 4x4 when i use to go to school, but i suppose it wasnt to bad cos the school wasnt on the main road

Yea, but how many of those mums really need a 4x4 to go and drop the kid's off at school?

Fcuking NONE OF EM UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE ANTARTIC!!!

btt

with the speed kills campaign they are also refferring to your own damage due to the accident. Say you hit a wall at 70mph, the sudden stopping on the car makes you move forward, u get stopped by seat belt and air bag, but the point they are making is ur internal organs dont stop, they move still. Resulting in the main artery being ripped off the heart and you bleeding to death.

However they also went on about the forces of an impact at 70 are the same as an impact at 40, cudnt quite work that one out ?(