FORD FAIR 07

fook me my face is glowing red ... minus 2 big patches where my sunglasses are!

was my 1st real show and i really enjoyed it! i finally got home at 3.30 this morning after a slight disagreement with the directions we were given (we went the M1 all the way up to almost newcastle then has to swing across to the west side of the country rather than just going onto the m6.. :curse: )

was good to meet a few of u's, i recognised most of the cars but i ddnt know faces - just glad i had my name on my tshirt!. ian was hard to miss lol and bluliz texting me helped. Joe couldnt understand a word i said so he just kinda looked at me, smiled and nodded alot LOL. ryanml i didnt even see your car mate to give u these dials lol, maybe i was looking too hard.

lambs car looks stunning in the metal, much better than pics give it credit for, so did tez's and voodoos cab. sorry i didnt get to meet the rest of you guys - mostly thru getting bored of walking up to random people on the evo stand asking "are you from evo?" and getting loads of strange looks and replies.

but i had a great day, icant make anykind of facial expression because my forehead is stinging like fook, my arms have went a lovely shade of brown tho - the mrs is so jealous 8)

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only skim-read the thread. Anyone know any more about 'em? Bet they were a pretty penny?

Someone mentioned that they were loving them on Passion, so maybe try searching there, but as you said, bet they cost an arm and a leg.

Doh, strig was faster!

Edited by danposs86

Dan, thats a superb EVO-pic! Well done!

Cheers, uploading them all now, currently on 10 of 375 lol

Did anyone get any pics of mine on the stand?.....I didnt really take many pics of the Evo stand as i seen Dan mooching about with his camera so i thought there would be no point as he would of got loads...

Just sorting my pics :thumb:

Yeah got a few of your car, also found a photo of yours on FiestaTurbos forum, will find the link now.

Heres the one Mike:

DSC02989.jpg

(look at the goon in the blue pants :P)

Taken by Raymondo off FiestaTurbo.

Edited by danposs86