grrr kerbed alloy

Pelles

my first ever kerbed alloy :(

i went absolutely mental at a bloke, as it wern't really my fault, i drove into a garage that had been renevated into a car wash, i wasn't actually gettin the motor washed, my mate in his civic was so i just followed behind to wait...

the bloke comes up asks for payment, i just said i was with him, and was just waiting he said "sorry, we're really busy, you have to drive thru there and back out" but what he mean't drive thru there was, that i had to drive thru the old automatic drive thru wash surrounding, with all gutters and drain casings removed from the ground, so by myself being too cautious, i hear my left alloy fall into one, and all i hear was a really annoying grinding noise....result - alloy damaged 3/4 all away around (scuffing, and small chunk out one stem), me being really pissed off and shouting abuse.....

i also got my tints done today - 35% all around, light smoke, there not dark enough imo.

Edited by Pelles

ok i can beat that ! around christmas my rear wheel bearing shot to peices so i had to call the RAC out to get it towed to a mates garage. It was there that the RAC bloke suggested that i get rid of the shitty halfords locking wheel nuts and replace them. So i leave my car at the garage over the new year to get repaired and for him to remove the other 3 locking wheel nuts.

jan 2nd i returned to me car to find the front right alloy absolutly fcuked ! what had happened was the key to undo the nut shattereed leaving the mecs no chioce but to get it off anyway possible. in doing so the managed to totally wreck the alloy wheel. luckily for me they agreed to pay for a new one but in the mean time i had to get this wheel off incase i got a punture of something. in the end it had to be blowtorched off. so i now have a burnt, chipped and dented alloy held on with 3 nuts!

i ordered a new alloy 3rd jan and it still hasnt arrived yet!

ok i can beat that ! around christmas my rear wheel bearing shot to peices so i had to call the RAC out to get it towed to a mates garage. It was there that the RAC bloke suggested that i get rid of the shitty halfords locking wheel nuts and replace them. So i leave my car at the garage over the new year to get repaired and for him to remove the other 3 locking wheel nuts.

jan 2nd i returned to me car to find the front right alloy absolutly fcuked ! what had happened was the key to undo the nut shattereed leaving the mecs no chioce but to get it off anyway possible. in doing so the managed to totally wreck the alloy wheel. luckily for me they agreed to pay for a new one but in the mean time i had to get this wheel off incase i got a punture of something. in the end it had to be blowtorched off. so i now have a burnt, chipped and dented alloy held on with 3 nuts!

i ordered a new alloy 3rd jan and it still hasnt arrived yet!

similar thing happened to me i got 2 wheels stuck with halford lockin nuts.. then a couple of days later got a puncture..!

now have burn marks on both driver side wheels!! ;(